Bad cough, congestion in head and chest, painful ulcers in mouth, lips swollen. What is wrong?

starting dec 24th i got a bad cough and congestion in head and chest... been trying to tough it out but yesterday jan 5th, almost 2 weeks later, my lips swole up and i have severe painful ulcers in my mouth... plan on going to doc in morning... i drank lots and lots of oj and cranberry juice and use ACT mouthwash every morning... any ideas??? in lots of pain!!!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Start on antibiotic and multivitamin along with antiallergic drugs.You would also require to undergo certain blood tests and chest Xray,so visit your Pulmonologist as early as possible.