Bad burning in upper left chest with left shoulder pains, mild back pain, dizziness. EKG normal. Reasons ?

Hi for aprox 2 months iv been getting a bad burning in my upper left chest like my upper breast ,along with bad left shoulder pains and a dull pain in my left elbow .Im a 26 yr old female with high blood pressure but it is controlled with Atenolol ,and am 5 ft 2 130 pounds mostly healthy eater non smoker or drug user.Have had EKG Ecocardiogram stress test 21 day halter monitor they say everything seems normal.I havnt injured my shoulder or elbow,I do get mid bk pains alot and severe dizzyness.My chloresterol is boarderline and triglicerydes were normal I get alot of heart palpitations which may be unrelated I guess my main concern is the left shoulder and elbow pains along with burning in mid and upper left chest.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013