Bad acne. Due to lot of masturbation. Which is the best cream to reduce this?

All right so the problem I have right now is acne .... Bad acne. I masturbate a lot so my idea is that its probably because of that since it started along with the ejaculation routine. I have tried different medicines , face washes etc. But they don t work. Sometimes the acne grows bigger and more in number and sometimes it dulls. I don t have an image that I could show you but please give some advice and good prescription. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012