Bacterial pneumonia, septic, depression, anxiety, failing of organs, poisoned blood stream. Was on life support. What seems wrong?

I developed bacterical pnemonia and was sceptic.I was also placed on life support(I have no recollection and also inubated.This occurred in 2008 and I have never felt physically or emotionally healthly since this occurrance. I went to my MD AND REQUESTED A chest e-ray but he stated he didn't hear anything,therfore he refused to provide an exray. I had no idea of how long I was in ICU,and when I did awaken several days later,I had no recall of anything.I was a social worker for many yrs ,soI am very concious of my health. I also was an excellent writer.But shortly after I return home with oxygen,and only weighting 89 pds,I noticed I was and still mispell words or write words backwards. Physically,I never gained weight,Inow weight about 100 pds.I also developed severe depression and exteme anxiety .I was informed that every vital organ was failing.My main question if I had posion in my bloodstream does it remain in my system? And I am very concerned about my writing capabilities. I would appreciate any advice. Thank-you.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in to us.

If you have pneumonia in 2008 (5 years back) it will not help doing a chest X ray now, unless you have symptoms of pneumonia or any other chest complaints.

The toxins might have been flushed outof your system in 5 years time.
For your writing capabilities, I suggest you consult a neurologist. They may ask you to get CT can or MRI scan brain if felt necessary.

Hope this helps