Backpain, chest discomfort after sleeping in the wrong position. Suggestions?

I think I slept wrong last night, I slept on my side which I normally don t do. I think it may have pulled a trap muscle in my back, at least that is where the pain is. I think it may also be causing some slight chest discomfort. This is startled me since the pain is still continuing. I thought it may signify a heart problem. (Now a few months back I had an EKG that read fine. I got that because I was having chest pain , but the hospital said it was due to anxiety and muscle tightness)
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013