Backache, clicking, X-ray showed schmorl's nodes, spondylotic changes, occasional fasciculation in certain muscles, normal MRI. Remedy?

Until June, I used to workout heavily but then had backache and clicking in May, and my orhto asked me to get an X ray done - showed schmorl nodes and spondylitic changes so he asked me to stop lifting for some time. The back pain has gone away completely. Now, I have ocassional fasciculations in certain muscles of the body which began in June 2012. Earlier, they were somewhat widespread and have now become restricted to ocassional twitch on either the left tricep or the right anconeus. I also have to drive for upto 4 hours a day (for 4 years now) and had a smaller left calf . This has now improved both in strength (very rapidly) with exercise and size also, I stopped driving as frequently. I got an MRI done for the spine which seems to be normal. My fasciculations are still present but show very low occurences (2-3 per day). Can you help please?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012