Back pain, taken pain relievers. X-ray showed muscle spasm. Bone tuberculosis?

Hello Doctor Siegel, I think i have Bone Tuberculosis , i started having a back pain last quarter of 2011, i consulted a lot of doctors, they prescribed me pain relievers oral and external pain relieving creams. But the pain is not stopping so i decided to consult orthopedic surgeon, he ask me to undergo x-ray for the lumbar etc. after the result, he said i have muscle spasm so he advice me to undergo series of physical therapy rehabilitation. The pain was relieve but after awhile again comes back again. I need your help doctor , I don t like to suffer for long, My family depends on me because i m the only one helping them. I cannot afford to lost my job because of this. Please Doc help me!!! I feel hopeless because i dont have enough money to continue my query in order to hear your answers. Anyway thank you very much. Faithfully Yours, Zef
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012