Back pain, stomach pain, tiredness. Raised enzymes in blood tests. What could be this?

I am waiting for a fibro scan due to raised enzyme in blood tests, I have been suffering with back pain and stomach pain for some time. More recently I have been feeling extremely tired and ache. The Hepotolgist is not concerned about my liver but wants to out rule any concerns in elation to my liver. I am also awaiting a gynaecologist appointment. I am concerned that my symptoms are getting worse and I am no closure to a diagnosis
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013