Back pain, pain when swallowing. Feels like throat obstruction. Taken Omeprazole and Zantac

Hi. I am a 32 yo female with no hx of GI problems...3 days ago I started having a Sharp, spasm like pain in my upper back directly between my shoulder blades this has since progressed to pain (in the same location and straight through to mid chest) when swallowing , occasionally when taking a deep breath, leaning forward, worse when laying on one side Or standing after laying down. No acid taste, no nausea Or vomiting, no heartburn . And sometimes the pain just ripples through like a spasm for no reason. It feels esophageal when I swallow like food is stuck in my chest just below my throat but subsides after a few minutes. Omeprazole has been no help and neither has zantac Or a GI cocktail (I work in an urgent care) I m a non smoker and non drinker if that helps any.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer