Back pain, fever, breathing problem. Tests done. Does it mean typhoid?

My Wife suffering Fever (99-100) during last two months, also have a back pain mainly near Spinal joint , and Breathing problem. She has HB 10.26 now, which was 13 from 3 months ago. Local doctor treat typhoid, but the diagnosis results dont mean this, The diagnosis says Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria Antigen : -ve Plasmodium Vivax Malaria Antigen : -ve ICT Salmonella Typhi IgM -ve ICT Salmonella Typhi IgG -ve , does this mean typhoid?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012