Back pain, blood in stools, abdominal pain, fluttering in navel. Have hemorrhoids. Concerned

I am currently living in China, and I have been experiencing back pain for just over a month. For roughly 5 weeks, I simultaneously experienced bright red bloody stools . (Though this is not an entirely new experience for me, as I have hemmorhoids.) Though the latter has subsided, in addition to that back pain I have now begun to experience abdominal pain , sometimes sharp, along with flutterin on the left side of my navel. I am concerned that this may be the result of some sort of hernia .
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013