Back pain below rib cage, breathlessness, painful knot. Chest pain with palpitatons. Related?

Hi. Ive been having back pain just below my ribcage in the middle. It hurts when i bend. When I come back up, my breath feels knocked out of me and a painful knot forms. I dont have insurance. I do have gastro issues. Cant eat red meat or dairy without stomach getting upset. Also I get pains in my chest , left side and sometimes a dullness along with palpitations. Are these related? It may help you to know I started working out last week and two days ago I was doing jumping jacks and had to stop. It hurt to jump. Odd. I dont know if it is my posture or what. But when i bend back up, I tend to exhale audibly.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012