Back pain, arm numbness. Prescribed methocarbamol, tramadol, ibuprofen. Want to get rid of pain

I have this pain on my right upper back by the shoulder blade. The pain radiates to my right arm it feels that my right arm goes numb. I already went to the clinic and was told that I have a knot on my back that it could be a pinched nerve. I was prescribed methocarbamol 500mg, tramadol hcl 50mg, and ibuprofen 600mg. The medication takes away some of the pain for a little bit but I want the pain to go away permanently. I also tried heating and icing but to no avail. This has been going on for 3 days now.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013