Back pain. X-ray shows lumbar curve, normal bone density. Is sports the reason for pain?

hi doctor I m 17 yrs (6ft) old who love to play basketball and soccer ...i usually go through excessive back pain so just had my xray and it was written as following ... straightening of lumbar curve is noted ( maybe due to muscle spasm ). bone density is normal. no significant vertebral change seen. disc spaces are preserved. pedals are intact ..... so the reason i wrote about sports was bcz i wanted to ask whether this sports is the reason of my pain and can i do swiming as an excersise ....?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012