Back pain. Fallen from chair. MRI says bulging dics L4 L5 S1 S2. Any solution for this?

HELLO MY NAME IS MICHELLE I HAD AN ACCIDENT AT WORK IN 2010 AUGUST SAT ON A CHAIR THAT WAS BROKEN THE CHAIR WERE GIVING WAY GOING BACKWARDS TRIED TO SAVE MYSELF FROM FALLING @ JARRED MY .BACK IT WAS THE SCARIEST TIME OF MY LIFE. I WERE CROUCHING FOR ABOUT 5 TO 10 MIN COULD'NT MOVE WHEN A WORK COLLEAGUE BRING ANOTHER CHAIR @ I SAT DOWN . THE NEXT DAYS I COULD'NT WORK BENDING WALKING SITTING SLEEPING EVERYTHING I DOES CAUSES PAIN. ON @ OFF FROM WORK FROM NOV UNTIL NOW I JUST WANT TO GET MY LIFE BACK THIS IS KILLING ME SLOWLY DONE A MRI IN SEP 10 DOC SAY NORMAL . RETURN TO WORK BUT GOTTEN WORSE. I HAD BEEN ON LOADS OF MED. BUT NOTHING HELPS DID ANOTHER MRI IN 2012 SHOWING BULGING DISC L4 L5 S1 S2 . PLEASE HELP IM FEELING WORTHLESS NOT WORKING. I WERE SO ACTIVE LOVES LIFE DANCING MY LIFE IS ON HOLD. IM SOSO ANGRY

FRUSTRATED I HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT HELP ME PLEASE.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013