Back injury. Pain in middle of spine and shoulder blades, hurts to bend or move neck

Hi, today my friend and I were play fighting and he grabbed my legs, I was laying down and I ended up doing a complete roll over backwards by accident (backwards summersault pretty much) I heard a loud crack as if when you crack your back and ever since, it s been about 5 hours now, it has been very painful in the middle of my spine and on my shoulder blades and the pain is getting worse. It hurts more when I bend over or move my neck up and down. I am a 19 year old female average weight and 5 11
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012