Back has sores and bumps that itch. Look like scabs. Insect bites? Receive help?

hi my namw stephanie lance i would like to know what are these little bumps that use to itch really bad an now they have turned into soars just on my upper back an on my left shoulder . so i have pulled the scally scabs off of them an now they are soars. the scabs looks scarry the looks like some insects that your pullin off of your body..could you please help me? i need help an i made an appt. but i cant see my doctor for three weeks.. please help me dr. because it is really worring me...
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012