Back and abdominal pain after eating certain fruits, vegetables. What's the problem ?

After eating certain fruits and vegtables (raw carrots, corn on the cob, blueberries, etc) I sometimes have back pain (in the middle right wear my bra strap is ) and upper abdominal pain . It will go straight from my middle back to the middle front. I also have a gas build up and it causes me to burp. It is quite painful and will last for a few hours and gradually ease of . I have had this problem for about ten years. I get these attacks maybe two or three times a year and it always seem to be brought on by the foods I mentioned above. thank you for any suggestions as to what my problem
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013