Back ache, neck pain, was choked for a while, in severe pain. What can help?

I am located in Kankakee, IL. I am having extremly bad back pains, and neck pains. I went to the ER when I was hurting so bad I could barely walk, then was put on pain meds, and sent to a pain specialist. Dr. Hasan. I went back to work about a week later, after seeing Hasan and getting ready for PT. I was injured at work, I work with mentally handicaped individuals, and was attacked by one. He had me in a very strong choke hold, was on my back with his knees, and obviously made my pain worse. Hasan said he couldnt treat me due to my injury at work, and now I am in a lot of pain, and I am about to go back to the ER, but I need a dr who is going to be there consistently, and help me. This is torture, and I am stuck.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013