Baby passing watery stools frequent. Not giving antibiotics but giving Econorm. Opinion?

My daughter 10.5 months has been passing watery stool up to 5 times per day for last 4 days. Her urine output is normal about 5 to 6 times per day. Her appetite also seems to be normal. On day 1 we gave her Nestle Nesquick Banana Flavour - which we think is the culprit and caused adverse reaction. But as she is still having watery motion - we took her to pediatric today who gave OFM suspension and Econorm. We are reluctant to start OFM as it is antibotic and have started Econorm - have we done the right thing? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013