Baby passing frequent watery yellow stools. On same formula, hydrated, no other symptoms. Stomach bug?

My 11 week old baby had a normal poop yesterday morning and started having watery yellow stool in the afternoon. He has had 6 stools since 4pm yesterday. All of them yellow, but today s started to have more texture to it. He is happy, active with out fever , vomiting or any other signs of discomfort. I ve kept him on same formula and he has eaten every three to four hours. He is hydrated. Should I be concerned on a stomach bug or what other reason could this be. His still went from foul smelling to sweet today.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013