Baby has blood in stool, fever, taken Lactodex. Should I stop drinking milk?

Hello Dr. santosh, My 4 month old baby is having blood in his stool for the last few days. He had this problem once when he was 2 month old and at that time he got admitted also for two days. At that time my doc told me that this is due to the bottle feeding and ask me to stop feeding him through the bottle and also recommended Lactodex-LBW. At that time blood stop coming in his stool but he had fever ranging 99 C to 100 C after every two - three days. Now he again having blood in his stool. We changed the paed and he ask for stool reducing sugar test and stoo, culture and sensitivity test. His Reducing substance test is positive with PH factor 5. Is it an alarming situation? Is my child ever able to drink Milk? Now this doc has started Simyl MCT formula for my baby. Should I stop drinking milk as I am breastfeeding him also along with formula(as I am working woman) Waiting eagerly for your reply. My mail Id is YYYY@YYYY Thanks, Arpna
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012