Baby has Craniopharyngioma. Infection around tumor wall, stopped seeing. What is the recommended treatment?

Hello. I m from Portugal. My cousin, a two-year-old boy has a craniopharyngioma. Doctors have done a treatment for 5 weeks of drainage of the fluid inside the tumor . Although, the treatment hasn t bein well and they alk about some infection around the tumor walls, and the boy has stopped seeing, I don t know if he lost the vision permanently or not. I would like to Know what do you recomend the parents to do, what s the best places with the most specialized doctors in craniopharyngioma, to go or what to do....
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer