Baby had frequent UTI. Prescribed bactrim. Now red rashes on legs, arms, stomach, fatigue, fever. Allergy to antibiotic?

6 year old granddaughter has frequent UTI's, prescribed Bactrim for last episode 10 days ago - seemed to be doing fine, but now has bright red warm rash. Started on insides of her legs yesterday and now on arms and stomach...also running low grade fever of 101. She is usually very active, but seemed fatigued this afternoon - only wanted to lay around. Could this be allergic reaction to antibiotic or something else?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013