Baby disliking milk. Passes yellow stools with cheesy odour. Has weightloss. Due to teething?

My 8 monthe old son recently had the sickness bug since having the bug 14 days ago he has taken a dislike to his milk. Everytime he has a bottle within an hour he has a dirty nappy that has changed to bright yellow with a cheesy odur. He has become very irratable, waking at night and appears to fidget allot as if in pain. He is fine with solids and juice. He does appear to have lost a bit of weight. He is teething as well and I keep putting it down to that however I am not so sure. I am wondering if he has developed a milk intolerance or if perhaps he s has the bug 14 days on?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013