Baby diagnosed with epidermal nevi. Change appearance but not growing at a fast rate. Safe?

My one year old daughter was diagnosed with a few epidermal nevi just a few months ago. One on her head above her ear (the only one on her left side), one on her ear (smallest lesion ), and one on her chest . The last few months I ve noticed she is getting another lesion on the side of her stomach. It is starting to grow the same way the one on her chest did and it s on the same side of her body. I wouldn t exactly call them linear, as I ve heard of ILVEN. She s a happy and healthy and otherwise normal 17 month old. She sees a dermatologist every six months. The lesions do change appearance, but don t seem to be growing at a fast rate. They are brown, except the on on her ear is light red and barely visible. What should I expect as far as growth? Since she has no other issues, are we safe from epidermal nevus syndrome that effects other parts of the body? Thank you for any information.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013