Baby cannot feces without help and abdomen become very hard because he fails to pass gases

My Boy’s date of birth is 15th January 2011. He used to feces normally after birth. From last week like 5/6 days back his abdomen become very hard because he fails to pass gases. Initially by pressing a little in this abdomen he pass out gases and become much relaxed. We have visited doctor and she gave antiflatulent and anticolic drug. That helped him to release gases. But his feces were not clear like before. Moreover, he passes little amount of watery feces. From yesterday he is continuously creating pressure but fails to clear his feces. I have given him a glycerin suppository then he released his feces and bit normal. This situation is recurring. What should we do now? Please let us know. It’s an emergency situation for him.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011