Baby breastfed during nights. Not sufficient weightgain. Giving cerelac. Changes in diet required?

Hi, my daughter is 5 months and 15 days old and we have been using lactogen1 since two months and breast feed during nights (as I am working woman). The problem is she looks lean and not putting on sufficient weight. Other than this everything like digestion and activities are fine with her. In addition from last 15 days we have been feeding her 1spoon of cerelac a day. Please suggest any changes are required in her diet . Thanks --Sirisha
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013