BP with osteoarthritis,taking Nifedipine, Hydrazaline, swelling on leg that vanished with stopping Nifedipine, BP unstable. Will Zserodol help?

I take these medicines. Metoprolol 50 Mg (2 Tab twice a day), Losartan 100 Mg (1 Tab daily), Clonidine Patch 0.1mg (every Monday), Hydralazine (75 mg 3x/day), NIFEDIPINE 30 mg, Furosemide 20 mg (1 Tab daily), PRAVASTATIN SODIUM 40 MG TAB (1 TAB DAILY), Levothroid 75 Mcg (1 Tab daily), Lowdose Aspirin 81 mg (1 tab daily), Raloxifene 60 mg (Evista) daily, D-3 2000 I.U. Natural Vitamin – daily 1 tab. I m a BP patient with Oseoarthritis pain with a nerve pinch causing pain and swelling of my Left leg. Since we find that swelling to my leg may be due to NIFEDIPINE, I have stopped taking nifedipine and have increased Hydralazine to 100 mg 3x/day. With this combination of medicines, my BP has become unstable but the good news is that swelling to my leg has gone. Am thinking that for BP I should go back with Nifedipine. Some one has suggested that I should start taking zserodol ID 100 mg for swelling and pain to my leg. What is your advice in this regard. Will this medicine interact with my other medicines?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012