BP goes up when stomach is bloated. No relief with medications. Can I take pre biotics ?

may i take pre biotics for gastrointestinal problems my bp goes up whenever my stomach gets bloated.the reading is 180/120.i have tried all sorts of bp medications .doctors don t take into account the connection between my gut and cardiac problems.they categorically reject that my high bp is due to gastrointestinal problems.medicines taken for gastric problems have not resolved the gas and distension i experience in the stomach.all recommended tests including mri,sonogram have been liver is is nafl and nothing to worry,they say. please suggest some solution.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012