BP goes down to 90/56. what can I do ?

my age is 30yrs. i have two childrens. but i am getting very tired . but sometime BP down to 90/56. what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Tiredness in Indian females , most common cause is anaemia, start iron supplements.
Ur low blood pressure also looks interconnected. Take plenty of fluids.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
You need to take some mutivitamins ;calcium;& anti oxidants to reduce tiredness.Asfor low BP please drink lots of water ;you can have coconut water;or Electral powder with water .It will reduce your tiredness as well as correct your BP.
as said by the other doctors above you should drink plenty of water and liqids everyday.Also start with multivitamins , amino acids and other necessary supplements.
You also have pain in abdomen and menstrual trouble for which you must go for Usg PELVIS TO LOOK FOR THE CAUSE.
Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
welcome to health care magic,
actually low blood pressure is a misnomer.Sometime poor food intake and illness may show this condition.Better to go for a health check up.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.A mother of two and young female are mostly over worked because of small kids and other domestic chores.And in females some times there health is last priority.See low blood pressure is not a big issue.Take health diet at regular intervals,drink plenty of fluids.Have a habit of break fast and you have to find time for your self.You should also visit your doctor and get checked for any nutritional deficiency.