BP and cholesterol, high ESR. What can be done to maintain BP permanently without using medicines?

I have blood pressure and Cholestrol problem , BP 128/90 without medicine and when i take medicine then it s became normal . I have been taking BP medicine and cholestrol since Feb2009 . Kindly advice me, how can i not leave the medicine permanenly to maintain the bp. and my esr is also slightly high 45. my nature of job is mostly sitting (70% of time). Your suggestion is highly appreciable. Thanks & Best Regards, Ram Baboo Singh
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012