BP 90/140. Could it be normal again?

I have had heard that blood pressure can not be normal again once it reached to 90/140. How correct this information is. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
hi,piyush thanks for query.The information is wrongly interpreted.The normal blood pressure in general should be lower then 140/90.In cases where this can not be maintained due to some reason they need to take tablets,make some diet modification along with changes in life style to lower it down.It can be brought down then this level.
wishing you good health.
lol my mom is a nurse so i asked her and she said ho*ly fu*ck no its not normal lol