BP 160/80 for a 18 years college student who has heart murmur. Is it OK?

Im a college student and i checked my blood pressure and i think that it is high?
My blood pressure is 160/80. I heard that was high but i just wanted to know. Im only 18 years old and exercise regularly cause i play soccer for my college and am a starter. I feel like i am in great shape but i am worried that i will have problems with my heart. I already know that i have a heart murmur and have to worry about that so i am just tryin to figure if i should go see my family doctor about my blood pressure.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009