B12 & d defeciency. Took sigmacelvac, methylcobalamin. High bp, tingling sensation on arms. Headache. On nexadom, betacap. Suggestions?

my wife was disgnosed for b12 and d deficiency with sigmacelvac and methylcobalamin inj. this was done over a one month time. however, she had been admitted for high bp and tingling pin sensation in arms. later on we changed our dr and he advised us to have medicines for migraine. she has headaches starting from back of head and the tingling senstation is still there. she is currently taking nexadom 25o and betacap. I am not sure what tests should we do. ct scan is normal, no sugar, etc. please advise
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013