Azoospermia. Sperm report shows high FSH levels, wants to do testicular biopsy. Can I father a child?

i have azoospermia with a fsh level of 26.4 everything else is normal testerone / testicle size etc. will i be able to father a child i will be doing a testicular bioplsy do i have a good chance of having good sperm in there ... im 30 by the way tsh- 1.99 in range fsh - 26.4 h lh - 5.4 in range prolactin 13.2 in range testosterone 477 in range ive done the blood tests twice. fsh level 1st time was 31.3 h. everything was normal. my main question is what is my problem and do i have a good percent chance of having sperm in my testis.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012