Awkward sensation in front and back, around rib cage. Have scanty period. What is it?

Hi I have an awkward sensation in my right side kind of to the front and back almost going straight through! It feels as if there is a giant ball in there and when I lean funny it feels like something gets trapped under my rib cage! Along with this I have had scanty periods which completely skipped a month last month and I had brown blood for my period the month before that. I am getting other pains nearer to ovaries on my right side also! The pain higher up keeps giving me the sensation that it s almost pushing against my lung
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer