Autoimmune hepatitis under control, tapered prednisolone dosage, blood tests normal, SGPT seems to be too low. Worrisome?

Hello I am a 23 year old girl and I have autoimmune hepatits. my desease is under control right now and my doctor tapered taking prednisolon after about 11 months taking it regulary and now i quit taking predisolon completely. my blood test seems to be very good my SGPT level is 6 IU/L and my SGOT level is 14 IU/L. my SGPT seems to be too low even when I took prednisolon it wasnt that much low and i am worried about that. do you think everything is ok? thank you so much
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Low SGPT is OK in your case.
No need to worry.
Theses levels are of concern only when they are elevated!
So be happy!