Atrial fibrillation, high cholesterol, breathing difficulty due to asthma, taking Pradaxa. CT scan showed no blockage in lungs. Chances of heart problems?

I am a 39 year old male who has atrial fibrallation. I had and echocardiagram 18 months ago and a stress test 1 year ago. I recently had a CT Scan for my chest and there was no blockage in my lungs. I am currently on Pradaxa for a year now. Although i have some other breathing problems that are probably ashtma related, should I even worry about any heart problems or blockage. My cholesterol is high and I am not the most disciplined eater and I have limited exercise. I want to be sure if I should worry about any heart problems.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012