Atopic dermatitis, get wheezing, given L montus kid tablet, gets severe in cold, using fluticasone inhaler

My second son is now 9 years old. He had atopic dermititis, when he was 18 months old, It peristed for 3 years. Later he started getting wheezing trouble. Doctor advised us to give L montus kid tablet for a year. We gave and it controlled the problem to a greater extent. At times when he was having cold, the problem become so severe. Now the doctor has presrcibed Salmeterol/ Fluticasone inhaler . It controls immediately. Whether it is good to use this continuously? or shall we shift to yoga practices. Kindly advise us.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012