Athletic daughter diagnosed with mild concussion after hitting her head. Feeling dizzy and sleepy. Got lot of noose bleeds. Also have asthma and allergies. Concerned, was it due to head injury?

My 10 year old athletic daughter was diagnosed with mild concussion 11 days ago from hitting her head. She was dizzy and sleepy for 3 days and then seemed fine after that. We continued to rest her from sports until a week had passed and the Dr. re-checked her and said she was cleared for PE and then next week would be ok for cheerleading. My question is that the last few days, she s has a lot of least one per day, sometimes more than one. She also has asthma and allergies and does periodically get nosebleeds but not this often. I just don t want to miss a connection with her having had a head injury recently. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012