Asthmatic, upper respiratory infection, taking pulmicort suspension, prelone syrup, having cough. Suggestion?

my daughter is 3 and mildly asthmatic, she is sick at the moment with an upper respiratory infection and the doctor presecribed pulmicort isuspension and prelone syrup with her anti biotic. I think she is having a reaciton to the pulmicort as she is coughing continuiously and not getting relief , please help, I want her to get through the night, without a visit to the casualty. I do have one respule of duolin, should I give it to her?????
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012