Asthmatic since childhood, have excessive tiredness, chest pain during night, shortness of breath, heart fluttering. Heart issue?

Hi, I am a 43 year old female, lately i have been feeling very tired and have been getting pain across my chest which occurs especially at night and lasts up to 5 minutes. It is a very tight feeling and hurts when i try to breathe in or out almost like having a stitch . i have also been short of breath. I am asthmatic since a child and this is a very different symptom. Over the past few years now and then i have felt the occassional heart flutter but nothing else. I am concerned because my father has cornonary artery disease with 6 stents, his brother died of a heart attack and his mother died of heart failure . What could these pains be that i am experiencing?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012