Asthmatic, high blood pressure, spinal problem, chest infection, sore in genitals. What is treatment?

Hi my wife and I both suffer form the same reoccurring problem which has become worse over the past years. we are in the 30 - 45 year old age range have been together for over 13 years and during that time both of us have been 100% faithful, we have two children. Over the past year we have both had a series of problems (burglaries, health issues - my wife stress and high blood pressure , but is normally healthy, myself spinal problems following accident - 4 disc displacement leaving in need of morphine daily, chest infections ending with pneumonia and 2/3 days in ICU ventilated, two allergic reactions to incest bites following in infection, and getting beaten up by a thug, I am a asthmatic with spinal problems and reoccurring uti s) to deal with as a family. the problem is we both suffer from sticky red itchy skin on our genitals - my wife on her labia/vaginal opening, myself around my penis under the foreskin which is normally rolled back thus exposing the sore are it is anything from 1 to 5 cm wide, neither of us has any discharge or smell, it itches when warm or hot, or in contact with clothes/bed linen etc.. we have tried thrush treatment and various creams which help but do not totally clear it up. Both of us wash daily and are particularly careful when washing our genitals we use a special soap recommended for that region. Both of use are in the profession (ie. self: Prof. Dr, Col. wife: Dr) but we are now at a lose any suggestions...
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013