Asthmatic, headache and lung pain after smelling fumes of polyurethane and thinner, persisting chest tightness. Serious damage?

All day yesterday there were extremely strong fumes in my work place of polyurethane and paint thinner. The wood shop is next to my office. I am asthmatic, in good control. After smelling it for hours I got a headache and my lungs hurt. I don t have a lot of wheezing . I have throat clearing and pain in my lungs and light headed. The headache resolved with Excedrine. I am getting a little nervous about how my chest feels........tight and sore. Could there be more serious effects and damage that require medical care?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013