Asthmatic, have body ache, throat itching, tightness in chest, breathing difficulty, runny and stuffy nose with yellow snot. Cause?

My body is ache, my throat has been scratchy but not any more which is day two of this, maybe 3 not to sure but I have asthma and I dont know if this has anything to do with it but Iva had tightness in my chest and its been difficult to breathe and ive been using my inhaler and since this sickness has been going on it hasn t really worked, and my nose is stuffy and runny, clear snot but ice been hacking up thick yellow stuff? What is goin on with me? I don t have insurance either so what over the counter med can I take?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012