Asthma, green phlegm with red spots. Had taken antibiotics, steroids for chest infection. What should be next step?

I have had an infection in my chest for around last Monday, i went to the doctors on Tuesday, saying i an Chest Infetion/ Viral Infection, they put me on Antibiotics and Steriods. On Wednesday, the pain started at the side of my chest, leading up towards the top. I went to my out of hours GP on Friday, she said i should go to A+E. For an chest x-ray . I had blood tests and around 7/8 hours of tests. And they still weren t certain on what it was. Or if they are going to keep me in. I left anyway an hour later with a final decision that it might be Pleurisy , i couldnt take a deep breath in probably during the x-ray, so they gave me more Antibiotics and Steriods, until today. The pain still continues around the back of my rib cage, i haven t been sleeping well. Im still very tired/weak. I also have asthma , but normally a fit 19 year old, female. Also i am still coughing up green/yellow plenum, which this morning i noticed red spots? What do think i should do, just leave it and see how it goes? Or do i go back up the doctors? Help please.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012