Asthma, blood infection, black rashes on skin. On telukast, symbion. What may be wrong?

I am from bangladesh ctg. My son has asthma when his age 6 month know he is 3 years 6 month. Every 1/2 month he admitted in hospital for his asthma he has some blood infection also. one kind of black rash seen his skin. he take daily TELUKAST 5,SYMBION 4.5/160 INHALER ,ARTICA SYRUP,when he admitted in hospital HIS NEBULISER MEDICINE IS WINDEL PLUS 2.5ML, trixon 1gm, dexo 5mg three time in a day. when doctor test his blood test sometime report was good and sometime report was bad example his WBC was high, his IGE was 120,and his ESR is always 20. he has some blood infection but our doctor don;t find what type of infection it is. I want test his allergy test and blood test also. . . pls suggest me which doctor will better for my child. i can;t see his suffering
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013