Asthma. Been taken off blue inhaler after toxic shock. Why chest pains, raw throat, cough?

I suffer from asthma and have been taken off my blue inhailer after going into toxic shock. my body just started reacting badly to it after 2-3years of being on it. i was decorating the bathroom yesterday and the window doesnt open and i had to keep the door closed due to my cats. Since painting the bathroom, i have started having really bad chest pains, can barely breathe and have started with a bad cough . however i cant cough properly as my throat feels red raw. the cough is productive but i dont know what colour it is as it gets stuck in my throat. i also have a temperature. is all this due to the paint fumes and should i be worried??
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012