Asthamatic bronchitis. Took antibiotics. Developed mouth ulcers. Took becosules. Further advise on the medicine

hi Doctor,

I was diagonised with asthamatic bronchitis and was given antibiotics for the same. Now i am cured of the problem but soon i realised i developed mouth ulcers and i did not have the last one day course of the antibiotics feeling that may have caused the ulcers. I have aroung 7 to 8 ulcers and are very painful. i am advised to take becosules tab now and have stopped all antibiotics as i am cured
. Wanted to ask if this will help in treating ulcers as i still dont find a great respite from it.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013